“LEGGO” is a slang abbreviation, which derives from the word “let’s go”.
But I am not talking about the command, lets go, I am actually talking about “LEGO” fashion accessories’.
YES you heard and definitely read correctly!!!
But I am not talking about the command, lets go, I am actually talking about “LEGO” fashion accessories’.
YES you heard and definitely read correctly!!!
I just bought the most amazing LEGO themed beanie hat. The CREATIONISTA touch and unique design of the hat, made it more exciting when waiting for the package to arrive.
As the exciting package arrived I even received a four-coloured LEGO heart key ring as a gift.
The LEGO key ring I transformed into a swag necklace using a gold chain.
This beanie I ordered from a website called Lyrics4Lyrics.
I stumbled across this sick and AMAAZING hat while researching about Lego fashion accessories for my Uni-project.
They design amazing Lego products and have other interesting clothes and fashion accessories on their website.
Not only do they have amazing products but they also contact you personally via e-mail making the customer feel extremely VIP.
I even had the pleasure of being in a collage made by bwoywonder for Lyrics4Lyrics on this instagram page-->COLLAGE by Bwoywonder . A little bit of “INSTAGRAM FAME CAN NEVER BE A SHAME”.
THX for that.



LOVE LOVE LOVE
ReplyDeleteUr a great customer! Much love for the blog! Love it! Bwoywonder
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading my Blog Bwoywonder.
ReplyDelete