Santa Barbara has the most beautiful beaches and absolute gorgeous viewpoints.
On one of my strolls through town I stumbled across an oriental Persian Rugs & Furnishing store on the 1230 State Sreet CA 93101. I am always interested to see new and interesting things. These sort of stores are like travelling to a different country by just stepping one foot into the store.
As I stepped into the store I was amazed by the wonderful combination of Persian rugs & furnishings, which made the interior design so much more magical.
I felt like I entered a Treasure Palace via a flying carpet.
As I stepped into the store I was amazed by the wonderful combination of Persian rugs & furnishings, which made the interior design so much more magical.
I felt like I entered a Treasure Palace via a flying carpet.
Just I think I have seen all I suddenly see the most beautiful Indian handcrafted handbag. Sent all the way to the USA from India developed with soft material with beautiful detail. If you are interested in purchasing a similar Handbag without spending a lot of money on a flight to LA, just visit the web page www.asraistyle.com. I just could not resist getting this bag.
You like California, the casual way of life in CA and oriental products?
This is a perfect accessory to have the “Laid back Girl of Los Angeles” style.
Be casual, comfortable and stylish.
You like California, the casual way of life in CA and oriental products?
This is a perfect accessory to have the “Laid back Girl of Los Angeles” style.
Be casual, comfortable and stylish.


No comments:
Post a Comment