The bad weather could not get me down. I loved London and visiting some touristic areas. I hadn’t been to London for a while; luckily I had work that dragged me all the way there.
I extended my stay a day longer to see London a day after.
The next day I knew I would have to walk a lot, so I put the most comfortable clothes on but still gave it my own “FrAspetto Diverso” flair.
The next day I knew I would have to walk a lot, so I put the most comfortable clothes on but still gave it my own “FrAspetto Diverso” flair.
My “A Day In London” look were a pair of -> Topshop.com black disco Leggings ,-> Aquatalia.com Black leather Boots and of course the lovely -> ZARA.com Leopard printed Coat. To finish the outfit off I chose a necklace made by “FrAspetto Diverso” and the most beautiful turquoise handbag from -> Knights & Roses.com . They have various colours and I must say these bags feel like no other bag that I have had. They are soft, have practical compartments in the bag and just look great.
Just by changing the coat and the handbag I am wearing, you could easily add a smart clutch and a smart Blazer, making the outfit an eveningwear ensemble.
Just an idea.
Just an idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment